Date: Saturday 17th June 2023
Entries Close: Wednesday 14th June 2023, 11:59 am (Midday)
Location: Cruden Farm, Langwarrin, VIC 3910
The 2023 Heritage Round is at Cruden Farm, hosting 5km, 7km and 12km distances. The grounds of Cruden Farm offer athletes a challenging course with a mixture of different terrains to accompany the beautiful areas encompassing the farm. This event is an excellent opportunity for clubs to showcase their history, and we encourage athletes to do so again in 2023.
|Enter Here||XCR Season Information||Entry List (8/6/23)||Course Map (Coming Soon)||ResultsHub||AV Rules and Policies|
(UPDATED 29 MAY 2023)
|12:00pm||Female U14, U16, U18||5km Cross Country|
|Male U14, U16||5km Cross Country|
|12:30pm||Male U18, U20 & 60+ (Short Course)||7km Cross Country|
|Female U20 & 50+ (Short Course)||7km Cross Country|
|1:15pm||Early Starters (Female & Male Open/Masters)|
For athletes who cannot complete the course within the 100 minute time frame
|12km Cross Country|
|1:35pm||Female Open & Masters||12km Cross Country|
|Male Open & Masters||12km Cross Country|
NOTE: Please be aware that following the closure of entries, AV will publish a provisional timetable which will take the place of the Draft Timetable.
Bibs: In the 2023/24 season, there will be no cloth bibs issued. We are committed to reducing our footprint on the environments we use. Your new timing bibs are now made from hardier material, designed to last the whole season – XCR and track! So please ensure you care for your bibs, e.g. do not machine wash, do not fold. Lost or damaged bibs will incur a new bib fee.
*All athletes are required to wear two Athletics Victoria competition bibs; one with an affixed timing chip must be pinned to the front of the athlete’s competition uniform, the other to the back.
- If you have lost or forgotten your bibs, please see the staff at administration, where you will be able to purchase a temporary or full replacement set.
- Please note that bib sales at this event will be cashless. Only card payments will be taken.
Access and Car Parking:
- All athletes, officials and club helpers can gain access to Cruden Farm via the entry on Cranhaven Road. Please note there will be NO access to the venue via McClelland drive.
- Car parking is available in the allocated parking area only and it is requested that all patrons follow the directions of those marshals managing the area.
- Please note that dogs are not allowed at Cruden Farm.
- All registered athletes are required to wear the approved uniform of their athletics club, or its heritage variant.
- All athletes must wear bibs on their front and back.
- Athletes are not to warm up on the garden or any part of the course. The trail nearby the marked venue entry will be available for athletes to warm up. Please ensure where possible you physically distance.
- Athletes are required to marshal for their event no later than five minutes prior to their allocated start line.
- All club tents must be secured by weights or tent pegs. The Club Tent zone will be located south of the finish line.
- Please contact Andrea Hallett (email@example.com) if you have any questions regarding communicated club helper duties. Officials and club helpers are required to sign in at administration by 11.00am with the first race to commence at 12.00pm.
- All helpers will be given a voucher for the coffee van on upon sign in, with light snacks made available.
- Any club who fails to supply club helpers may face disqualification for this and/or further 2023 On XCR events.
- Presentations will be carried out following the verification of results for each event.
- If you have finished in the top three in your respective event, please ensure that you make yourself available for presentation – located adjacent to the club tent area.
- Athletes will be running in a clockwise direction as noted in the course map included in the Important Information section of this page.
- Please ensure that you familiarise yourself with the course and any alternate directions required as part of the 5km, 7km and 12km courses.
- Colmed will be on site throughout the day. They will be situated at the start/finish line. If anyone needs first aid, please ask an official/club helper to radio through and first aid will be out to help.
- Mocha Monkey will be on site selling coffee, muffins, and snacks on the day.
- Athletics Victoria has an Unfavourable Weather Policy in place for the upcoming 2023 On XCR season. Please note we will let athletes and team managers know any information regarding this before the day or make announcements on the morning of the event. Please listen out for these throughout the day for any extreme weather announcements.
If you have issues entering the event please contact Athletics Victoria PRIOR to the closing date. This can be done via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning the Athletics Victoria office on (03) 7032 8400 and pressing 1 for the Sport Delivery Team. Please leave a message explaining the issues you are experiencing. Athletics Victoria will not accept any late entries. Emails received after the closing date will not be accepted.