Date: Saturday 15th May 2021
Entries Close: Monday 10th May 2021, 11:59am (Midday)
Location: Norton’s Park, Wantirna, VIC 3152
New to the XCR’21 calendar, Norton’s Park will play host to the All Schools Cross Country Relays. Athletes will start the course on a downhill progression where they will traverse through trail/ bushland and undulating terrain before heading back uphill towards the top of the course and to the start/finish. The course provides great cross country running with excellent vantage points for schools and spectators to support teams. Norton’s Park will be a great addition to the XCR Schools season.
Due to growing pressures on our AV Clubs, we have taken the decision this year to remove AV Club duties at school winter. For 2021, schools competing in All Schools XCR events will be required to provide helpers. Helper requirements will be confirmed following close of entries, however an estimation will be 1 helper for every 5 teams entered. This process has been used for previous schools’ events including AV Schools Relays and AV Schools Nitro during our summer season.
|10:00am||Boys U14||4x3km Cross Country Relay|
|Girls U14||4x3km Cross Country Relay|
|Boys U16||4x3km Cross Country Relay|
|Girls U16||4x3km Cross Country Relay|
|11:30am||Boys U18||4x4km Cross Country Relay|
|Girls U18||4x4km Cross Country Relay|
|Boys U20||4x4km Cross Country Relay|
|Girls U20||4x4km Cross Country Relay|
- Presentations will be carried out following the verification of all results.
|Age Group||Year of Birth|
|U14||2008, 2009 & 2010|
*Please note that this event and its offerings are subject to change in alignment with advice from the Victorian Government
**Club administrators are responsible for completing team entries for XCR Relay events, not individual athletes. If you have forgotten your login credentials or require administrator access, please contact email@example.com.
- Teams shall consist of four athletes. More than one team may be entered in the same event, but the school must ensure that the last runner has the correct identifying number (supplied by Athletics Victoria)
- attached to his/her singlet.
- School sports uniform must be worn. The last runner in each team will be required to carry a tag (supplied by Athletics Victoria) and this tag will be collected at the finish of the race.
- Confirmation and information will be emailed to the teacher contact after entries close. Race kits (including team sheets, race bibs & tags) will be distributed at the event.
|Enter Here (Schools Only)||XCR’21 Handbook (Updated 29.04.21)||ResultsHub||AV Rules and Policies||DHHS Guidelines for Sport and Exercise|
If you have issues entering the event please contact Athletics Victoria PRIOR to the closing date. This can be done via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning the Athletics Victoria office on 8646 4526 (Leave a message explaining the issues you are experiencing). Athletics Victoria will not accept any late entries. Emails received after the closing date will not be accepted.
NOTE: Please be aware that following the closure of entries, AV will publish a provisional timetable which will take the place of the Draft Timetable.