Athletics Victoria is thrilled to launch our 2022-23 season through our new digital platform – RevolutioniseSPORT. The move to RevolutioniseSPORT puts Athletics Victoria on the same platform as Athletics Australia and all State and Territory athletics bodies.
With the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games later this year, a bumper XCR season coming up, summer’s AVSL beginning in Spring and a host of additional events throughout the year, there is no better time to be part of the athletics community.
We’ve heard you when you’ve said the old system was complex, challenging to use and time-consuming. We are confident that revSPORT solves these issues by being a more intuitive, more straightforward and friendly consumer-facing product. Please note that the previous portal is now closed, and there is no further access for members.
As part of this exciting transition, there are several changes from previous years.
- The first thing you will notice is the different interface. Purchasing a membership is now an effortless, nine-step approach, with a tracking bar to tell you where you are in the process.
- Previously, members had to register through the Athletics Victoria Portal. This season, members must purchase memberships through your club portal. We have made this easy by listing your club on the linked page here. Just click on the suitable club link, and away you go.
- In 2022, your package fees are now combined. This change means that for all Cross Country Package, Track and Field Package and MAX Package memberships, your package price and your AV Membership price are now combined into one fee. You can view all memberships and package types here.
- If you were a Coach, Athlete or Official, you can no longer register as all three. If you are an athlete foremost, please register as an Athlete when purchasing your AV Membership. With either Athlete, Official or Coach as your membership class, your accreditations will be visible in your member portal. You will be able to register for courses through any of these profiles.
- We’re delighted to be offering Family Packages again in 2022/23. If you have previously purchased a Family Package, please note that the process is slightly different this season. Should you wish to purchase a Family Package, please click here for more information.
- All event entries for the 2022/23 season (XCR and Track and Field) will be taken through the revSPORT portal, with more information to come next week.
To help support you through this exciting change, we have put together a range of support tools. The 2022/23 Season FAQs page includes general questions and answers about our membership offering. From there you can also see specific FAQs relating to revSPORT. Also below, you can access our range of HOW-TO Videos, stepping you through the sign-up process, among other topics.
In most cases, these resources will help you as you go. If you’re still having trouble, please get in touch.
After an on-and-off two years, we are excited for a jam-packed 2022/23 season, and we’re looking forward to you being a huge part of it.
We can’t wait to see you out there.
General Manager – Emerging Markets and Communications.