Please note this article is over one (1) month old. Please see https://athsvic.org.au/about/news/ for up-to-date information.
With further updates from the Victorian Government, please see the new Regional rules for sport due to the relaxation of restrictions for regional Victoria. Regional restrictions will come into effect from 11.59 pm Thursday 9th September 2021.
Social gatherings, visitors and leaving home
- No stay at home requirement.
- Removal of 5km travel limit within regional Victoria.
Outdoor physical recreation & sport
- Outdoor playgrounds, communal gym equipment and skateparks are open.
- Outdoor personal training: Allowed with up to 10 people and a trainer (QR code or manual check-in is a mandatory requirement).
- Community sport: Permitted outdoor training only with the minimum number required to train. Spectators are prohibited except one parent permitted to supervise children.
- Community recreation facilities: Outdoors only, with up to 20 people per facility.
- Masks must also be carried on your person and worn when not participating in active sports.
As these guidelines are for regional Victoria only, residents from Metropolitan Melbourne will not be permitted to attend training/competition until the Victorian Government provides further advice.
Please make sure you comply with the guidelines above if venues/clubs or groups intend to train.
If you are feeling unwell, please get tested and stay at home.
General Manager Sport Delivery and Government