Date: Saturday 18 April, 2015
Entries Close: 12pm (midday) Monday 13 April, 2015 – NO LATE or ON DAY entries will be accepted. If you are having trouble entering please contact AV on 8646 4500 or via email email@example.com before the closing deadline.
Event Information: For information regarding timetables, competition rules etc. please read the XCR’15 Handbook – link is above.
How to enter:
1. One (1) representative from each club is to register all teams via the club portal. Individuals do not need to register themselves to compete – contact your club to make sure they are registering a team.
2. When entering teams via the club portal one (1) athlete name = one (1) team entry, two (2) athlete names = two (2) team entries and so on. You do not have to name all athletes in each team, only one (1) is required to enter the team and then athlete names will be given to AV on the day of competition for results purposes.
3. All athletes MUST be AV registered athletes by 12pm (midday) Wednesday 15 April to be eligible to compete on the day, otherwise your team will become an invitational team.
4. Please note only payments via credit card will be accepted, no cheques or cash payments can be done.
5. If you have any trouble please call the AV office for assistance.
|Age Group||Year of birth|
|40+||1966 – 1975|
|50+||1965 & earlier|
|U20||1996 & 1997|
|U18||1998 & 1999|
|U16||2000 & 2001|
|U14||2002, 2003, 2004|
Athletes are eligible to compete in a higher age group but cannot compete in a lower age group.