About HVC in 2022/23
After the success of the 2021/22 HVC season, where we saw state and national records, a bevy of Australian representative athletes, interstate visitors, and PBs aplenty, we are excited for the return of the series in 2022/23.
Following your feedback, this year will also see the inclusion of a relays opportunity. Further information on this can be found later on this page.
As was the case for last year, entries for all HVC events will be taken through the Athletics Victoria Members Portal.
- Individual Event (Member): TBC
- Individual Event (Non-Member): TBC
- Relay (Athlete Members Only): YBC
Remember that you will need to complete your entry, and make payment to enter. You will also receive a confirmation email. If you have any issues please ensure you contact Athletics Victoria BEFORE the closing date; this can be done by emailing email@example.com.
Best of luck for the season!
|Meet||Date||Venue||Events||Important Info1||Timetable||Enter/Entries||Start Lists||Entries Close|
As per previous years, each of the long, triple and high jumps will have restricted fields, with the top eight male and female applicants accepted into the final field (Please note that full entries in HJ may result in sheets being split across two sessions). All jumps sheets will be graded and may be run as mixed events.
Please note that a Provisional Timetable with updated event times will be posted following close of entries.
We have approached a venue for these meets however are awaiting confirmation of venue availability prior to publication. Entries for these meets will be made available as soon as the venue is confirmed.
SHOE DECLARATION – National Permit Meets
As all HVC meets are National Permit meets, Open & U20 athletes are required to complete an AV online Shoe Declaration Form prior to their first HVC meet. Any State Record, National Record or International qualifying performance will not be ratified without a Shoe Declaration being submitted.
Athletes are to wear shoes that comply with the World Athletics Shoe Rule. For a current list of compliant shoes, please download the latest list: World Athletics Shoe Compliance List (as of 17 December 2021)
All Open & U20 Athletes inclusive of Para athletes, attempting a State Record, National Record or International qualifier MUST complete a shoe declaration form prior to participation at an HVC meet.
HVC Relays and Team Submission
Season 2022/23 will see the 2x100m relay opportunity continue, tying into Athletics Victoria’s development program. For this event, teams will not need to be club based; grab a friend and go!
- To be eligible to compete in a relay, you and your teammate must both be athlete members of Athletics Victoria, and have entered a 2x100m HVC relay event via the members portal – you only need one entry per team.
- Next up is letting us know who will be running, and in what order. This can be done by filling out the form below, prior to the entries close date/time. This will allow for teams to be placed into heats prior to event day.
- Successful submission of the HVC Relay Team Submission form will see a confirmation email delivered to your contact email address. If you do not receive this email, please check your junk folder; if you still cannot locate the email, you wish to make an amendment to the team, or you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that a member of the team can get back to you.
Results for all High Velocity Club meets will be available through Athletics Victoria’s results service, ResultsHub