2014/15 AV 5km Walks & Victorian Race Walking Club Road Races
Venue: Middle Park
|8:30am||20km, 15km, 10km||Open|
|9:30am||AV 5km Teams Championship||Open Men/Women|
AV 5km Team Walks – Rules
1. A Male Team will consist of 3 or more male walkers currently registered with the same AV Club or Country Region. A Female Team will consist of 3 or more female walkers currently registered with the same AV Club or Country Region. Mixed teams are not possible.
2. The first 3 walkers to finish will be designated as the first finishing team for that club.
3. The next 3 walkers to finish for that club will be designated as their second team and so on.
4. All team members must be aged 12 years or older on the day. Scoring of Teams Points will be in line with the AV Cross Country scoring system.
5. All entries must be completed on the proper entry form as issued by Athletics Victoria.
For more information contact Athletics Victoria on 8646 4500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the VRWC please visit www.vrwc.org.au or contact Tim Erickson (03) 9012 5431