The 2014 All Schools Track Relay Championships will provide schools throughout Victoria with the challenge of competing in relay events while promoting team spirit and increased participation.
Event date: Thursday 4 September, 2014
Entry closing date: 12pm (midday) Monday 25 August, 2014 – No late or on day entries will be accepted. If you are experiencing problems entering please contact AV (email@example.com or 8646 4500).
Entry fees: $30.00 per team/relay
Final Timetable: Final Timetable School Track Relays
School Entry List: 2014 Victorian School Track Relay Entries
School Helper List: Schools Duty Roster – Task Allocation
Competition Rules: 2014 All Schools Track Relays – Competition Rules
Results: 2014 Victorian School Track Relays
Team Results: 2014 Victorian School Track Relays – Team Results
How to enter:
- School teacher/representative will need to enter via the online school portal (if you are unsure if your school has one of these please contact AV 8646 4500)
- All events will be listed –
- Press register button for each relay event – this will drop to the bottom of the page.
- Click edit participants – you will need to select one (1) student per team (1 athlete = 1 team, 2 athletes = 2 teams etc.)
- Once all teams are selected you can make the payment (either credit card or request an invoice) – this will be emailed to you.
Team sheets: These will need to be handed in to the athlete TIC area on the day of the event. 90 minutes prior to the event start time. (blank sheets will be emailed to school teachers).
Questions: Please contact AV on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
|Age Group||Eligible Year of Birth|
|Under 14||2001, 2002, 2003 etc|
|Under 16||1999, 2000|
|Under 18||1997, 1998|
|Under 20||1996, 1995|
Example: if an athlete turns 16 years of age before 31 Dec 2014 they must compete in under 18.
|Teams Entered||# of helpers|
|10+ Teams||3 helpers / day|
|6 – 10 Teams||2 helpers / day|
|Up to 5 Teams||1 helper / day|
Additional information regarding this will be sent to your school.