The Victorian All Schools Track and Field Championships provides competition for athletes from under 14 to under 20 age groups to compete against the states best and achieve selection for the 2014 Australian All Schools Championships in Adelaide, SA.
Date: Friday 7 November – Sunday 9 November, 2014
Entries Close: 12pm (midday) Monday 27 October, 2014 – No late or on day entries will be accepted. If you are experiencing problems entering please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8646 4500.
Cancellation/Refund: Entry fees will only be refunded if a cancellation is received in writing to prior to entries closing. Any refunds after this time will be processed only ifthe written notification is accompanied with a medical certificate.
Final Timetable: 2014 Vic All Schools T&F Champs FINAL Timetable *Please note changes from the draft timetable are in bold and events with a strike through are straight finals.
How to enter:
- All entries must be done online. If you do not already have a profile you will need to create a profile to complete your entries.
- All athletes must compete under their school name – AV athletes please choose to compete under your school name, not your AV club.
- Schools can enter students via their online portal if they wish to do so (please contact the AV office (email@example.com) if you have any questions).
Competition Rules/FAQ: Event Information – 2014 Victorian All Schools
Final Entry List: 2014 Victorian All Schools Final Entry List
Venue Map: Venue Map – 2014 Vic All Schools
Victorian Team Information:
- Selection Criteria: Team Selection Criteria
- Team Support Staff Application: CLICK HERE
Questions: Please contact AV on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
|Age Group||Year of Birth|
|Under 14||2001, 2002, 2003|
|Under 20||1995, 1996|
|Girls High Jump||Girls Pole Vault||Boys High Jump||Boys Pole Vault|
|U20 1.40||U20 2.20||U20 1.65||U20 2.80|
|U18 1.40||U18 2.00||U18 1.65||U18 2.60|
|U17 1.40||U17 2.00||U17 1.60||U17 2.60|
|U16 1.30||U16 1.60||U16 1.50||U16 2.00|
|U15 1.30||U15 1.40||U15 1.45||U15 1.80|
|U14 1.25||U14 1.40||U14 1.30||U14 1.60|