Policies and Standards are integral components of good club and organisation governance.
Below you will find resources and information that may help you, your club and the wider athletics community to ensure that the expectations of our members, stakeholders and the community are met.
- Athletics Australia Governance Policies
- VICSPORT Resources
- Athletics Victoria By-Laws
- VicSport Good Governance Toolkit
- Model Rules for an Incorporated Association (2012)
- Athletics Victoria Member Protection Policy
- Athletics Victoria Child Safety Code of Conduct
- Athletics Victoria Child Safety Statement of Commitment
Member Protection Information Officer & Complaints Handling
- Athletics Victoria Reporting Process Visual
- Step by Step Complaint Management PBTR
- Understanding Child Protection PBTR
- Understanding Harassment PBTR
- Active Listening Techniques PBTR
- Four Tips for Complaint Handling PBTR
- Questions types and uses PBTR
Child Safety Standards 2022
- Athletics Australia National Integrity Framework Policy
- The 11 Child Safe Standards – The new Child Safe Standards – Victoria from 1 July 2022.
- Athletics Australia Child Safeguarding Policy
- Athletics Australia Position Statement For Children Participating In Athletics
- Athletics Victoria Child Safe Code of Conduct