Policies and Standards are integral components of good club and organisation governance.
Below you will find resources and information that may help you, your club and the wider athletics community to ensure that the expectations of our members, stakeholders and the community are met.
- Athletics Australia Governance Policies
- VICSPORT Resources
- Athletics Victoria By-Laws
- VicSport Good Governance Toolkit
- Model Rules for an Incorporated Association (2012)
Member Protection Information Officer & Complaints Handling
- Athletics Victoria Reporting Process Visual
- Step by Step Complaint Management (PBTR)
- Understanding Child Protection (PBTR)
- Understanding Harassment (PBTR)
- Active Listening Techniques (PBTR)
- Four Tips for Complaint Handling (PBTR)
- Questions types and uses (PBTR)
Child Safety Standards
- Athletics Australia National Integrity Framework Policy
- The 11 Child Safe Standards – The new Child Safe Standards – Victoria from 1 July 2022.
- Athletics Australia Child Safeguarding Policy
- Athletics Australia Position Statement For Children Participating In Athletics
- Athletics Victoria Child Safe Code of Conduct