Thanks for joining us on Social Media. We want to encourage you to get involved and be part of the discussion.
So everyone can participate, we do ask you to follow these simple guidelines:
- Avoid using offensive language, posting inappropriate photos or inciting discussions that may have negative repercussions.
- Please avoid using any discriminatory language, respect other people’s opinions/beliefs and refrain from personally targeting other users
- The Athletics Victoria page is bound by the relevant companies or platforms (e.g. Facebook/Twitter/Instagram) terms and conditions. We do not take responsibility for the language/behaviour of other followers.
- Where we believe there to be a violation of the above guidelines, we reserve the right to block users and remove comments.
We want our social media channels to be a place for all, so please, be clean, be safe and enjoy being part of the community.
The various social media channels covered by the above include, but is not limited to:
- Any other social media platform