Date: Thursday 4th February 2021
Entries Close: Monday 1st February 2021, 11:59am (Midday)
Location: Box Hill
High Velocity Club is a short and fast format competition for sprinters, hurdlers and jumpers!
Meet 4 Events: 100m, 200m, Long Hurdles, Triple Jump and High Jump*
Welcome to back to High Velocity Club at Box Hill!
Please ensure you read the below information prior to event day.
- There will be one entry and exit gate for access to the venue which will be located at the eastern end of the car park (Closest to the 1500m/300m start).
- To enter the venue, all athletes, coaches, spectators, etc. must check in using either the CS Sports app, website or the QR code (Box Hill Athletics Track Venue ID VICA05). Please show the official on the gate your confirmation of check in as you enter the venue.
- Please hand sanitise upon entry.
Venue Capacity & COVID Compliance
- A cap of 1000 patrons will be allowed to enter a venue/premises, but patrons must not be in groups larger than 100.
- It is still a requirement for Victorians to carry with them a mask. Masks must be worn when social distancing cannot be maintained. This is important for those spectators who seat themselves in the grandstand and along any fence line.
- To ensure that we can continue to host events of this size, all athletes must hand sanitise before and after each event they contest. Hand sanitiser will be available at each event site and at the finish line of the track.
- Please ensure you continue to social distance.
Limited space will be available for warm up on the track. Please ensure that you are mindful of races in progress.
- Athletes do not need to sign in for each event, instead they must report at their event site no later than five minutes prior to their scheduled start time.
- Athletes must wear their Athletics Victoria affiliated club uniform and 2020/21 season bibs when competing at all HVC meets.
- All athletes in the men’s and women’s triple jump events will be offered 6 attempts.
- A provisional timetable has now been posted online. Please ensure that you check the timetable carefully as no races will be held for late athletes, nor will athletes be reallocated to any later heat.
- Current forecasts are for a northerly wind, indicating tail winds along the home straight at Box Hill. The provisional timetable has been developed with this in mind.
Spectating and Departing the Venue
- Spectators will be allowed to enter the venue but are not permitted onto the track or infield competition areas.
- We continue to encourage athletes to depart the venue immediately following completion of their event(s).
Please ensure that you follow the advice of DHHS regarding possible COVID contact sites.
If you feel or have felt unwell, please stay at home.
If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note that this event and its offerings are subject to change in alignment with advice from the Victorian Government
|Provisional Timetable||Track Start Lists||Field Entries||Check In (Venue ID VICA05)||ResultsHub||AV Rules and Policies||DHHS Guidelines for Sport and Exercise|
If you have issues entering the event please contact Athletics Victoria PRIOR to the closing date. This can be done via email to email@example.com or by phoning the Athletics Victoria office on 8646 4500 (Leave a message explaining the issues you are experiencing). Athletics Victoria will not accept any late entries. Emails received after the closing date will not be accepted.
NOTE: Please be aware that following the closure of entries, AV will publish a provisional timetable which will take the place of the Draft Timetable.