Would you like some grant writing/application support? Contact email@example.com for more information.
Helping eligible families cover the cost of getting their kids involved in organised sport and recreation.
The Victorian Government has launched the Get Active Kids Voucher Program to help eligible families get their kids involved in organised sport and recreation activities by reimbursing the cost of membership and registration, uniforms, and equipment. Eligible children may be able to receive up to $200 each. The Program will be delivered across four Rounds over the period 1 March 2021 until 17 April 2022.
Children must be aged 4 to 18 and named on a valid Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card and Medicare Card, or meet the Special Consideration criteria to be eligible.
To find out if you are eligible, how to apply, what costs are covered and more, visit www.getactive.vic.gov.au
AV are hosting forums / Q&A’s on the following dates to run through the details of the program:
Club Committees: Tuesday 9th March, 2021 – 5.30pm
Club Committees: Thursday 11th March, 2021 – 6pm
Parents and Teachers: Tuesday 23rd March, 2021 – 5.30pm
Contact Amy@athsvic.org.au for further information or to register your interest
Forum hosted September 15th on Zoom – Recording
- Presented by Jaime Firman, Senior Sports Partnership Manager VIC/TAS, Australian Sports Foundation
- (02) 5112 0982 | 0407 412 477
- Community Sport Sector Short-term Survival Package
- Emergency Sporting and Recreational Equipment
- Athlete Pathway Travel Grant Program
- 2020 Supplementary Volunteer Grants
- Sporting Club Grants Program
- Significant Sporting Event Program