Welcome back or welcome to Athletics Victoria.
Whether you are a teacher looking for events and programmes for your school, or you are a parent of school-aged children, we have something for you!
Events are a little different this year – like many industries we had to stop work to ensure the health and safety of the community. But we are excited to provide a revised schedule that is open to absolutely everybody.
Community Pass (Oct- Dec 2020)
- A Series of Track and Field and Cross Country Opportunities for everyone to enjoy!
- No membership fee required – registration through the AV Events Page (Registrations Opening Soon)
- 10 rounds of a modified AVSL season will be on offer – and we encourage school-aged children to come along and have a go!
- Teachers/School Coaches, please contact Athletics Victoria if you wish to register your student for AVSL rounds at firstname.lastname@example.org
- School students may be eligible to compete in their school singlet, enter on an event by event basis and not need to be an AV Member to compete.
- Our Track and Field Championships have been moved to 2021 – please see the calendar below for further information.
- You must be an active AV athlete member to enter AV Championship events .
Registrations for 2020/21 Athlete Membership Re-Open on November 5th.
Please do not register for an Athlete Membership until this date. Current Athlete Members please see here for further details.
If you have any questions after reading this page and its relevant attachments, please don’t hesitate to reach out via the Query Form at the bottom of this page.
- For full details on the Membership fees, please visit this page
If you are facing financial hardship, please see the details of our Return to Competition Support Package and consider applying for the 2020/21 Season.
If you have already registered as a recreational runner and would like to upgrade, please see the instructions at the page below.
Return to Play – Opportunities
We are so excited to be back! Check out the below calendar for key dates, and click on the link for more information about our upcoming Season
For more information on our event offerings, please see www.athsvic.org.au/avevents.
Return to Competition Update from Ross Cunningham 5th Nov 2020
Following the update from the Victorian Government and advice received from DHHS and Sport and Recreation Victoria, there are some important changes to our original proposed calendar.
The original plan was to stage an event on Friday 13th November as part of our Friday Night Athletics at Lakeside. However, due to the restrictions relating to groups of 10 and no mixing/crossovers of those groups, we have had to adjust the format of this event. There will no longer be an event held at Lakeside on that evening. However, we have engaged the AVSL Committee and Club contacts to investigate providing opportunities on the evening of Friday 13th November to assist in extending opportunities to participants.
Further information and details will be provided to members in due course. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email email@example.com