Victoria’s premier athletics venue: Lakeside Stadium (LS), Albert Park is open for public training on the following days and times;
|Tuesday||4 – 7pm|
|Thursday||4 – 7pm|
|Saturday*||9 – 12noon|
* Saturday sessions will only be available when LS have no pre-existing bookings in place. PLEASE continue to check the MSAC > LS website regularly and plan appropriately.
Fee per session:
$5 per single session (session passes available via the MSAC booking portal)
>> NASS Athletes and AV registered coaches will gain free admission. Please show proof of NASS scholarship or coaching card/ registration <<
Process for entry into LS (per session)
- Purchase your Lakeside pass via the MSAC booking portal;
- Arrive at Lakeside at the designated session time.
- Using a smart device or a print out, produce your booking confirmation for the Lakeside gate attendant to confirm your session.
- Upon confirmation of your booking, scan the Lakeside QR code (available at the venue)
- Ensure you understand and practice the AV COVID Safe Plan;
RETURN TO TRAINING AND COMPETITION (updated 26.10.2021)
- Ensure you arrive dressed for training, having all necessary personal equipment ready to train.
- In addition to the above, ensure you have personal hand sanitizer and appropriate cleaning/disinfectant wipes in your bag in case you need to clean your equipment during training.
>> Get In – Train – Leave quickly <<