Victoria’s premier athletics venue: Lakeside Stadium (LS), Albert Park will once again be open for public training from December 1.
Between December 1, 2020, and January 31, 2021,*, all athletes wishing to train at LS will require a training session pass, which can be booked and paid for via links below. (This pass replaces the previous LS entry fee, which was payable upon arrival).
Both track and field athletes may use Lakeside – with field athletes granted access to the warm-up areas.
Parents/ gradians may accompany a minor into LS, however must remain within the grandstands and practice social distancing at all times throughout the session.
* A plan beyond this date will be advised
Training days and times:
|Monday (4th, 11th, 18th, 25th Jan)||4pm||7pm|
|Tuesday (5th, 12th, 19th, 26th Jan)||4pm||7pm|
|Thursday (7th, 14th, 21st, 28th Jan)||4pm||7pm|
Fee per session:
$5 per single session
$10 per weekly pass
$40 for the month of January
* AV registered coaches will gain free admission
Process for entry into LS (per session)
- Purchase your Lakeside pass below.
- Arrive at Lakeside at the designated session time.
- Using a smart device or a print out, produce your booking confirmation for the Lakeside gate attendant to confirm your session.
- Upon confirmation of your booking, scan the Lakeside QR code (available at the venue) and complete the session COVIDSafe attendance register.
- Ensure you understand and practice the AV COVID Safe Plan;
RETURN TO TRAINING AND COMPETITION (updated 10.12.20)
- Ensure you arrive dressed for training, having all necessary personal equipment ready to train.
- In addition to the above, ensure you have personal hand sanitiser and appropriate cleaning/disinfectant wipes in your bag in case you need to clean your equipment during training.
>> Get In – Train – Leave quickly <<