We cannot wait to see you back out on the track, field, in the trails, and off the beaten tracks (at our cross country events). You can now purchase an AV membership and AVSL package at our revised price for the rest of the 2020-21 season.
Click the link to purchase or upgrade your AV Membership
2020-21 Revised membership fees
|Junior (12-19 year old)||$75|
|Open (20+ year old)||$95|
|Family Discount*||$20 p/person|
Please note that memberships are valid until March 31, 2021.
* Family Discount (available when three (3) or more Open or Junior Athletes reside at the same address and register at the same time. Contact email@example.com for assistance with completing the registration.)
What do I get with an AV Athlete membership?
- Access to AVSL (need to pre-purchase event entries)
- Access to Championships
- Discounted entry into Victorian Milers Club and High Velocity Club Meets
- Access to Rare Air and AV Throwers Meets
- Personal Accident Coverage for club-based training and all competition
- Two Cloth Bibs for the 2020/21 Season
I would like to pre-purchase an AVSL Package too
Great idea! An AVSL package works out to be cheaper than purchasing event entries each week – and means you only have to log into the portal each week to select your events. You can purchase this in the member portal where you purchase an AV membership.
AVSL packages grant entry to up to 10 rounds of AVSL and do not include playoffs. For further information on AVSL, please see this page
How do I sign up?
- Go to www.athsvic.org.au and select Members Portal
- New? Create a Profile
- Returning? Log in to your account (use the forgot password link if you need!)
- On the Home Page, select Member Registration or Membership Renewal
- Select your membership type (Athlete), your club and proceed to the shopping cart
- Club fees (if your club charges a fee) will be added to your cart automatically
- Check out
- Once your club approves your membership, you’ll receive a confirmation email
Other Fees and Options
Check out the link below for all membership fees and information