Date: Saturday 7th May 2022
Entries Have Closed.
Teams – Monday 2nd May 2022, 11:59 am (Midday)
Memberships – Wednesday 4th May 2022, 11:59 am (Midday)
Location: Jells Park, Wheelers Hill, VIC 3150
Bibs: In the 2022/23 season, there will be no cloth bibs issued. We are committed to reducing our footprint on the environments we use. Your new timing bibs are now made from hardier material, designed to last the whole season. Please ensure you care for your bibs, e.g. do not machine wash, do not fold. Lost or damaged bibs will incur a new bib fee.
Please Note: Athletes do not enter themselves into relay competitions. Clubs will enter and pay for team entries and select the athletes for their teams. Any questions regarding team selection should be made directly to your club.
For an athlete to be eligible to score team points they must be registered before and approved before the 11:59 am Wednesday 4 May 2022 cut off time, otherwise the athletes’ team will compete as an invitational and not score points.
**Currently our system can only take entries via Credit Card payment. If you wish to receive an invoice please use the above Invoice Request form or email email@example.com.
|12:30pm||Women Open||5x6km Cross Country Relay||Premier Division|
|Women Open||4x6km Cross Country Relay||Division 2,3|
|Women Open||3x6km Cross Country Relay||Division 4, 5, 40+, 50+|
|Men Open||6x6km Cross Country Relay||Premier Division, Division 2|
|Men Open||5x6km Cross Country Relay||Division 3, 4|
|Men Open||4x6km Cross Country Relay||Division 5, 6, 7|
|Men Open||3x6km Cross Country Relay||Division 40+, 50+, 60+|
|Men U20||3x6km Cross Country Relay|
|1:00pm||Women U20||3x3km Cross Country Relay|
|Men U18||3x3km Cross Country Relay|
|Women U18||3x3km Cross Country Relay|
|Men U16||3x3km Cross Country Relay|
|Women U16||3x3km Cross Country Relay|
|Men U14||3x3km Cross Country Relay|
|Women U14||3x3km Cross Country Relay|
Team Sheets, Relay Bibs & Electronic Timing Tags:
- As we move toward a more electronic way of staging XCR relay events, the burden on officials and clubs will begin to decrease. For this meet, clubs will be required to supply helpers as per the club duty roster, however, will no longer need to provide timekeepers for each team, however we will require some additional assistance to cover gaps on the day.
- Team managers are now required to complete a team sheet advising Athletics Victoria of their athletes and their bib numbers. Once complete, this can be submitted to the Athletics Victoria administration tent. Clubs are encouraged to submit this prior to completion of competition to allow the timely presentation of medals and publication of results.
- Teams are expected to return all relay bibs and electronic timing tags upon conclusion of their race. Please note that an $80 replacement fee will be invoiced to the club for any electronic timing tags not returned.
Club Duties and Requirements:
- Please contact Andrea Hallett (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions regarding communicated club helper duties. Officials and club helpers are required to sign in at Administration by 11.30 am with the first race to commence at 12.30 pm. Lunch will be provided at this time.
- It is vital that all Club Helpers sign in by 11.30. Clubs failing to provide the required number of club helpers may have ALL of their teams disqualified. Please view the important information below for club helper duties.
- A meeting for all Course Marshals will be conducted at 11.45 am with the Competition Director – Tony Williams located at the Men’s Premier Division pen area. A separate meeting will be held for other Officials, Club Helpers and Team Managers at the Men’s Premier Division pen area at 12 noon.
- Clubs are encouraged to bring club tents to Jells Park; these can be set up in the section of the park that will be roped off by AV for clubs. Please ensure that social distancing is maintained, and that at least 1.5m is left between structures.
- Please note: Athletics Victoria hold the right to ask clubs to lower or pack up marquees to meet our Parks Victoria permit risk management responsibilities.
- Presentations will be carried out once all results have been verified after each race.
*Please note that this event and its offerings are subject to change in alignment with advice from the Victorian Government
If you have issues entering the event please contact Athletics Victoria PRIOR to the closing date. This can be done via email to email@example.com or by phoning the Athletics Victoria office on 7032 8403 (Craig Wallace). Please leave a message explaining the issues you are experiencing. Athletics Victoria will not accept any late entries. Emails received after the closing date will not be accepted.
NOTE: Please be aware that following the closure of entries, AV will publish a provisional timetable which will take the place of the Draft Timetable.