All athletes must complete the St Anne’s: Seeding Form (click HERE)
Date: Saturday 7th August 2021
Entries Close: Wednesday 4th August 2021, 11:59am (Midday)
Location: St Anne’s Winery, Myrniong, VIC 3341
An hour west of the CBD and nestled amongst the Pentland hills, St Anne’s Winery is home to a course set against undulating hills, athletes will be afforded the chance to race events ranging across various distances, competing collectively for their age groups and clubs with the ability to enjoy the best of the venue’s local produce.
The St Anne’s round will be an individual and team scoring event.
We are delighted to welcome members back again after a challenging lockdown period for all. Athletics Victoria events fall under Community Sport within the Restricted Activity Directions for Sport and for our events to be government compliant with the Public Events Framework we have provided some important information for you to read and adhere to where and when possible. *Please note that this event and its offerings are subject to change in alignment with advice from the Victorian Government
Event Entry Process
To participate at the St Anne’s event on the 7th of August, athletes must:
1. Process an event entry via the AV portal:
- Athletes who have purchased a Max or XCR package will automatically be included in the entries – this can be confirmed via your My Event Entries in the AV Portal
- No late entries will be accepted
- No on the day entries will be available
2. Complete the Seeding Form:
- All athletes must complete the St Annes: Seeding Form (click HERE) If you do not complete this form, you WILL NOT be allocated to a race and WILL NOT be able to participate.
- This must be completed by 11:59am Wednesday 4th of August
- This will allow Athletics Victoria to meet the current COVID restrictions in place of a maximum of 300 individuals at an event site at any one time and to provide seeded races for you to participate in.
- If you have any issues completing the form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Draft Start Time||Age Group||Race Distance||Venue Access Time||Exit Venue By|
|10:45am*||Women U14 |
Women 50+ (Short Course)
Men 60+ (Short Course)
|11:15am*||Women U18 |
|12:40pm*||Mixed U20, Open & Masters**||8km||11:55am||1:20pm|
|2:05pm*||Mixed U20, Open & Masters**||8km||1:20pm||2:45pm|
|3:30pm* (if required)||Mixed U20, Open & Masters**||8km||2:45pm||5:00pm|
*Please note all event times will be reviewed once both the entry portal and seeding form have been closed.
**8km races will be seeded using provided seed times
- NO SPECTATORS (Junior and Para athletes may have 1 Parent/Guardian attend if required)
- MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES EXCEPT WHILST COMPETING
- ALL ATHLETES MUST CHECK-IN USING THE VICTORIAN GOVERNMENT SERVICE APP ON ARRIVAL
- Car parking is available in the allocated parking area only. Access to the venue will be via Garrards Ln
- Athletics Victoria is not responsible for any parking incidents which may occur.
Venue Access & Check in:
- Athletes must arrive NO EARLIER than 45 minutes prior to their allocated race
- This competition will be conducted under COVID safe practices. As such, all athletes will be required to enter the competition area via the marked entry point(s)
- All patrons will be required to check in using the Victorian Government Service App. Manual check in will be available at administration to those who do not have capacity to use the electronic service.
- Athletes will only have access to the event site 45 minutes prior to start time. Athletes will be provided a warm-up area that can be used following their entry time. Athletes are strongly encouraged to arrive ready to run.
- Athletes are to leave the event area as soon as possible following the completion of their race, and no later than the listed venue exit time
- Club Tents are NOT permitted at this XCR round.
- Clubs must provide helpers in accordance with the duty roster.
- Please contact Craig Morrow (email@example.com) if you have any questions regarding communicated club helper duties.
- Any club who fails to supply Club Helpers may face disqualification for an XCR’21 event and/or lose team points for a particular competition.
Athletes: If you registered as an athlete following Cruden Farm, your bib will be able to be collected from Check-In as you arrive for the competition. If you were registered prior to Cruden Farm please ensure you have your bibs for competition. If you are unsure whether your bib has been distributed to your club, an updated list will be available shortly.
Team Managers: We ask that all team managers please contact any athletes that they currently have AV bibs in their possession for, and distribute to athletes prior to St Anne’s.
- No Presentations will take place on the day of competition
- Athletes will be running in a clockwise direction as noted in the map below. All distances will be one lap.
|Enter Here||Course Map||XCR’21 Handbook (Updated 19.05.21)||XCR’21 Duty Roster||ResultsHub||AV Rules and Policies||DHHS Guidelines for Sport and Exercise|
If you have issues entering the event please contact Athletics Victoria PRIOR to the closing date. This can be done via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning the Athletics Victoria office on 8646 4526 (Craig Wallace) or 8646 4512 (Nathan McConchie) (Leave a message explaining the issues you are experiencing). Athletics Victoria will not accept any late entries. Emails received after the closing date will not be accepted.
NOTE: Please be aware that following the closure of entries, AV will publish a provisional timetable which will take the place of the Draft Timetable.