Date: Saturday 22nd May 2021
Entries Close: Wednesday 19th May 2021, 11:59am (Midday)
Location: Lardner Park, 155 Burnt Store Road, Lardner, VIC 3820 (google maps)
2021 will see the long-anticipated return of Lardner Park to the XCR’21 calendar. This beautiful private farm on the outskirts of Warragul, Victoria, provides an idyllic landscape and challenging terrain to host round 2.
PLEASE NOTE THAT NO DOGS ARE ALLOWED WITHIN LARDNER PARK
- Entry lists are now available in the Important Information section of this page. If you believe your entries are incorrect, please contact AV via email email@example.com or call (03) 7032 8403 immediately and leave a voice message.
- Car parking is available in the allocated parking area only. This area is located within Lardner Park off Burnt Store Road. Please enter via gates 3 or 4 and follow the direction signs to the car park area.
- There is strictly no parking in the course area, however clubs will be permitted to drop off their tent near the Club Tent Zone up until 11:00am but will not be permitted to pick up the tent from the Club tent zone using a vehicle until 30 mins after the conclusion of the last event.
- Athletics Victoria is not responsible for any parking incidents which may occur.
Venue Entry & Check in:
- This competition will be conducted under COVID safe practices. As such, all athletes and spectators will be required to enter the competition area via the marked entry, located at the Northern end of the car park.
- All patrons will be required to check in using the CS Sports COVIDsafe app (Venue ID VICA38 – AV Community Cross Country). Manual check in will be available at administration to those who do not have capacity to use the electronic service.
- All club tents must be secured by weights or tent pegs. The Club Tent zone will be located to the east of the finish line.
- Please contact Andrea Hallett (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions regarding communicated club helper duties. Officials and club helpers are required to sign in at administration by 11.15am with the first race to commence at 12.30pm. All helpers will be given a voucher for the coffee van on upon sign in, with light snacks made available.
- Any club who fails to supply Club Helpers may face disqualification for an XCR’21 event and/or lose team points for a particular competition.
- There will be two briefings by the Competition Director for officials & team Managers at the Finish line:
- Course Marshals only – 11:45am
- If you club is allocated a marshal point, please ensure that person is at this briefing.
- Team Managers & all other Officials – 12:00pm
- One representative from each club will need to attend the Team managers briefing and this is the time to ask any questions regarding the day to the competition director.
Team Managers: Team managers please come to the Admin tent to pick up outstanding athlete bibs for your club to then distribute to athletes.
Athletes: For athletes who have registered and have not yet received their bibs with timing chip attached, please see your club team manager on the day who will have been given any bibs that have not previously been distributed. If your team manager does not have your bib, please come to the Admin tent for assistance. If you are unsure whether your bib has already been collected please check the important information below for Bibs distributed at XCR’1 Jells Park.
|12:30pm||Women U14||2km Cross Country|
|Men U14||2km Cross Country|
|12:40pm||Men U18||4km Cross Country|
|Men U20||4km Cross Country|
|Men 60+ Short Course||4km Cross Country|
|Women U20||4km Cross Country|
|Women 50+ Short Course||4km Cross Country|
|1:00pm||Men U16||3km Cross Country|
|Women U16||3km Cross Country|
|Women U18||3km Cross Country|
|1:20pm||Men Open, 40+, 50+ & 60+||XCR 8km Cross Country|
|Presentations: Individual Awards||W U14 & U14 Country, M U14 & U14 Country, M U18 & U18 Country, M U20 & U20 Country, M U16 & U16 Country, W U16 & U16 Country, W U18 & U18 Country|
|2:00pm||Women Open, 40+ & 50+||8km Cross Country|
|Presentations: Individual Awards||M Open, M Country Open, M40+, M Country 40+, M45+, M50+, M55+, M60+ & M60+ Short Course|
|W Open, W Country Open, W U20 & U20 Country, W 40+, W Country 40+, W45+, W50+, W55+ & W50+ Short Course|
- Presentations will be carried out following the verification of all results for each age group.
- Athletes will be running in an anti-clockwise direction as noted in the map here. There will be a run through area for the Open 8km 2nd lap. All other distances will be one lap. Courses will be reset prior to the 4km, 3km and 8km races.
- St Johns will be on site throughout the day. They will be situated at the start/finish line. If anyone needs first aid, please ask an official/club helper to radio through and first aid will be out to help.
- Mocha Monkey will be on site selling coffee, muffins, and snacks on the day.
- Athletics Victoria has an Unfavourable Weather Policy in place for the upcoming XCR’21 season. Please note we will let athletes and team managers know any information regarding this before the day or make announcements on the morning of the event. Please listen out for these throughout the day for any extreme weather announcements.
- Check out the Athletics Victoria XCR 2021 – Season Schedule here! Entries for the rest of the XCR season are now open via the Members Portal.
*Please note that this event and its offerings are subject to change in alignment with advice from the Victorian Government
|Results (As at 22/05/21)||XCR’21 Handbook (Updated 19.05.21)||XCR’21 Duty Roster||Check In Webpage||ResultsHub||AV Rules and Policies||DHHS Guidelines for Sport and Exercise|
If you have issues entering the event please contact Athletics Victoria PRIOR to the closing date. This can be done via email to email@example.com or by phoning the Athletics Victoria office on 7032 8403 (Craig Wallace). Please leave a message explaining the issues you are experiencing. Athletics Victoria will not accept any late entries. Emails received after the closing date will not be accepted.
NOTE: Please be aware that following the closure of entries, AV will publish a provisional timetable which will take the place of the Draft Timetable.