Date: Sunday 29th November 2020
Location: Nunawading (Sprint hurdles); Aberfeldie (Long hurdles)
Welcome to High Velocity Club Hurdles! This event is just a few days away and to make sure it all goes smoothly, we’ve put together some simple steps for you to follow. Please ensure you review all updated information including start lists and event times which have since changed as a result of entry numbers.
Hurdle events conducted at HVC Hurdles will not score points for AVSL.
Following close of entries, the number of sessions on offer for hurdles has reduced. Please check the below timetables and draws for updated race times.
Athletes will be granted access to the venue at 1:45pm following the last session of AVSL and be given a short warm up period before races commence.
Please make sure you have downloaded the CS Sports App before arriving at the venue. It’s important to note that check-in and check-out are mandatory. The CS Sports App can be downloaded from Google Play or Apple App Store at the buttons below.
- Please ensure you wear a mask before and after competing. No Mask, No Entry. Masks are mandatory at our events to decrease risk.
- Check your race time, and your session entry time. Please note that this season there will be no mobile phone number to call. If you are late for your session, we may not be able to allocate you to a later session due to availability on the day.
- Make sure your mobile device has QR scanning code capabilities and download the CS Sports App before you arrive at the venue. Mandatory check-in processes will be in operation. You can download the CS Sports App on Google Play or the Apple App Store at the above buttons.
- Warmup within the venue will be restricted. To adhere with the COVID mandates, we ask that you get into the venue, compete in your event, and then quickly make your way out of the venue.
- Please keep all personal belongings in your vehicle. There will be no baggage service at High Velocity Club Hurdles venues.
- A cap of 500 patrons will be allowed to enter a venue/premises. This number will be limited to a group size of 50 people at one time. It is still a requirement to maintain a one (1) person per 4m2 distancing rule.
- Spectators will be limited to two (2) per participant.
- Maintain a one (1) person per 4m2 distancing rule. Please keep 1.5m apart.
- If you feel or have felt unwell, please stay at home.
Hurdles will otherwise be included in the HVC program in 2021.
Keep an eye out for upcoming meets!
*Please note that this event and its offerings are subject to change in alignment with advice from the Victorian Government
|Short Hurdles Timetable||Short Hurdles Draw||Long Hurdles Timetable||Long Hurdles Draw||ResultsHub||AV Rules and Policies||DHHS Guidelines for Sport and Exercise|