Date: Saturday 23rd January 2021
Entries Close: Wednesday 20th January 2021, 11:59am (Midday)
High Velocity Club is a short and fast format competition for sprinters, hurdlers and jumpers!
Meet 3 Events: 100m, 200m, 400m, Long Jump, Sprint Hurdles*.
Welcome to back for another round of the High Velocity Club!
Please ensure you read the below information prior to event day.
- There will be one entry and exit gate for access to the venue which will be located at the northern end of the car park (Closest to the 100m start).
- To enter the venue, all athletes, coaches, spectators, etc. must check in using either the CS Sports app, website or the QR code (Knox Park Athletics Track) Venue ID VICA15). Please show the official on the gate your confirmation of check in as you enter the venue.
- Please hand sanitise upon entry.
Venue Capacity & COVID Compliance
- A cap of 1000 patrons will be allowed to enter a venue/premises, but patrons must not be in groups larger than 100.
- It is still a requirement for Victorians to carry with them a mask. Masks must be worn when social distancing cannot be maintained. This is important for those spectators who seat themselves in the grandstand and along any fence line.
- To ensure that we can continue to host events of this size, all athletes must hand sanitise before and after each event they contest. Hand sanitiser will be available at each event site and at the finish line of the track.
- Please ensure you continue to social distance.
Limited space will be available for warm up on the track. AV Throwers will be conducting a meet alongside HVC 3; please ensure you are mindful of all events in progress when warming up.
- Athletes do not need to sign in for each event, instead they must report at their event site no later than five minutes prior to their scheduled start time.
- Athletes must wear their Athletics Victoria affiliated club uniform and 2020/21 season bibs when competing at all HVC meets.
- All athletes in the men’s and women’s long jump events will be offered 6 attempts.
- A provisional timetable has now been posted online. Please ensure that you check the timetable carefully as no races will be held for late athletes, nor will athletes be reallocated to any later heat.
- The provisional timetable has been developed to permit the running of the hurdles, 100m and 200m along the back straight (Current forecasted conditions). Please note that if the wind turns and is favourable along the home straight, the break between the 200m and 400m events will be shortened. 400m races may run up to ten minutes early as a result.
Spectating and Departing the Venue
- Spectators will be allowed to enter the venue but are not permitted onto the track or infield competition areas.
- We continue to encourage athletes to depart the venue immediately following completion of their event(s).
- Please be mindful of forecasted hot temperatures for this weekend’s event.
Please ensure that you follow the advice of DHHS regarding possible COVID contact sites.
If you feel or have felt unwell, please stay at home.
If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note that this event and its offerings are subject to change in alignment with advice from the Victorian Government
|Provisional Timetable||Track Start Lists||Field Entries||Check In (Venue ID VICA15)||ResultsHub||AV Rules and Policies||DHHS Guidelines for Sport and Exercise|
If you have issues entering the event please contact Athletics Victoria PRIOR to the closing date. This can be done via email to email@example.com or by phoning the Athletics Victoria office on 8646 4500 (Leave a message explaining the issues you are experiencing). Athletics Victoria will not accept any late entries. Emails received after the closing date will not be accepted.