When: Wednesday 31 August 2016
Where: Lakeside Stadium
Entries Close: 11:59pm Monday 22 August – No late or on day entries will be accepted
The 2016 All Schools Track Relay Championships will provide schools throughout Victoria with the challenge of competing in relay events while promoting team spirit and increased participation.
How to enter:
- School teacher/representative will need to enter via the online school portal (if you are unsure if your school has one of these please contact AV 8646 4500)
- All events will be listed.
- Press register button for each relay event – this will drop to the bottom of the page.
- Click edit participants – you will need to select one (1) student per team (1 athlete = 1 team, 2 athletes = 2 teams etc.)
- Once all teams are selected you can make the payment (either by Credit Card or you can request an invoice and this will be e-mailed to you).
Students are not required to enter themselves into this event. Your school will enter the team on your behalf.
Team sheets: These will need to be handed in to the athlete TIC area on the day of the event. 90 minutes prior to the event start time. (blank sheets will be emailed to school teachers).
For more information please contact email@example.com