Athletics is a fun way to keep fit, meet new people and learn new skills…why not join a club today!
With nearly 60 affiliated clubs in the Metropolitan and Country regions, Athletics Victoria services the East, North West, South East, Ballarat, Bendigo, Geelong, North East and Gippsland areas. Each club is unique and offers a range of facilities and services.
Athletics Victoria’s membership season runs from 1 April to 31 March.
How to Join
Benefits of Joining
- Access to a well-organised and structured series of events in your particular area of interest
- Expert coaching and guidance through our club network
- Personal accident & insurance coverage
- Exclusive discounts & training access to Lakeside Stadium
- Member offers and discounts
- AV Member Card
- Summer and Winter Handbooks (digital)
- Access to Championships (fee based)
- Access Target Talent Program (age restrictions)
- Access to State Teams (age restrictions)
- Discounted fees (Dual & Families)
Membership Types & Pricing
|Dual (11-14)**||$50 (LaVic*)|
|Alternate First Claim||+$40 (T&F + XCR)|
|Track & Field Package|
|Max Pack – Both XCR + Track & Field|
Club Season information