Friday 12 Jan - Saturday 13th Jan 2018
All athletes MUST check-in for their event(s) no later than 60 minutes before the timetabled event unless stated otherwise. Athletes who miss check-in for any reason should complete the ‘entry on the day’ form at check-in to allow them to compete in the later heats.
On the day entry will close 30 minutes before the timetabled event. After this time athletes will unfortunately not be permitted to compete and we advise that athletes do not approach the event site or admin delegate after this time.
Note: AV Shield requires all athletes to be current registered members and have purchased the T&F Package or Max Package in order to pre-enter and score points.
Membership and Bib Collection
- Team Managers should collect athlete bibs from the administration area on the day and distribute them to athletes. See link for more information.
- Athletes that miss the cut off for purchasing a track and field package will be able to compete on the day but will be classed as an invite athlete (INV) and non-scoring for their club.
Lakeside Stadium (Friday Twilight) (Red and Yellow HOST) – Program 1
Nunawading (Bill Sewart Athletics Track) – Program 2
Ballarat (Llanberris Reserve) – Program 2
Bendigo (Bendigo Athletics Complex) – Program 2
Geelong (John Landy Athletic Field) – Program 2
All timetables are subject to change
Start lists will be added after pre-entries close. There is a live list of entrants on the AV Portal for each venue located on the event entry pages.
- Start lists come free with the application and payment is not required at this time however to view and pay for more features please follow the steps below. Please note Track Meet Mobile is an independent application designed by Active Networks in which Athletics Victoria make no royalties from.
- Step 1: To download the Track Meet Mobile app, simply go to your app store and search ‘Track Meet Mobile’ and download the application
- Step 2: Once downloaded, open up Track Meet Mobile and select ‘meets near me’ from the menu bar. In the search menu select the venue you are attending or wish to view and it will provide you with options to choose from. Once you see the venue/event(s) you wish to view, select ‘events’. This will provide you with Track and Field session selections you require.
- Step 3: Once the events are seeded by officials and an event run you will be able to purchase the full Track Meet Mobile package. To do so simply select any event from the session schedule, in the drop-down section and select ‘final results’. You will be provided with three options; ‘Finals – Results’, ‘Performance Lists’; ‘Records and Time Standard’. Select ‘Finals – Results’ and you will be provided with purchase options. It is recommended the full $9.95 package is downloaded which will provide you with everything you will need to know about the schedule including; event start lists, schedules, results and record lists.
- Step 4: Once you purchase the application, you will now have access to browse the various functions provided to you on the application. An invoice will be sent to your email address linked to your app store purchases.