Athletics Victoria is the governing body for athletics in Victoria, with more than 60 affiliated clubs across the state. We boast close to 6,000 registered athletes, officials and coaches, and conduct competitions and events for athletes over 12 years and of all abilities.
Athletics Victoria is a Member Association of Athletics Australia, and works closely with Little Athletics Victoria, the Victorian Masters Association, the Victorian Athletic League and Victorian secondary schools.
JOIN. EXPERIENCE. BENEFIT.
JOIN – As a member – competing athlete, official, coach, affiliate, club, as a commercial partner, a government, any stakeholder partnership
EXPERIENCE – Our events/competitions, educational courses/seminars, athlete development, sponsor activation, our consultation services
BENEFIT – Overall health & wellbeing, individual and team performance/results, personal & professional development, knowledge gain, social integration and community relationships, club awareness & member return, team identity
AV Annual General Meetings
2017 Annual General Meeting – Wednesday 26th July 2017
- Notice of Annual General Meeting Athletics Victoria 2017
- Notice of Special Resolution 16th June 2017
- Rules of Athletics Victoria Click here
- Minutes of Annual General Meeting 2016
- Athletics Victoria – Committee Positions for Nomination 2017
- Information Sheet – Athletics Victoria Committee and Skills Assessment 2017
- Athletics Victoria Committee Nomination Form
Athletics Victoria Awards Information – please refer to the Awards Information Fact Sheet
AV Strategy Plan
- Letter from the AV Foundation June 2016 – Athletics Victoria Foundation