Sandown Relays to proceed

XCR18 Sandown Relays will go ahead tomorrow after consultation with the Bureau of Meteorology  about the impending weather forecast this weekend.

The revised weather forecast still predicts showers and low temperatures and it is strongly recommended that you bring appropriate warm clothing and a change of clothes to the event.

We will continue to monitor the weather and if necessary make any changes to the program to ensure the safety of all in attendance.

Any changes to the program/timetable/distances will be notified by SMS and posted on the AV facebook page and AV website.

Stay warm and see you tomorrow.