The 2018 Athletics Victoria (AV) Annual General Meeting information and agenda is now available.
The AV AGM will be held in the Cathy Freeman Room on Wednesday 25th July 2018 commencing at 7.00pm and will be streamed via athsvictv. A link to watch the stream will be provided on the AV website homepage from 6.00pm on Wednesday 25th July 2018.
- Athletics Victoria Notice of Annual General Meeting 2018
- Athletics Victoria Annual General Meeting Agenda 2018
- Club Delegate Information 2018 (updated)
The following documents will be provided to Clubs prior to the AGM:-
- the 2017 Minutes of the Annual General Meeting
- the 2017/2018 Annual Report and
- the 2017/2018 Audited Financial Statement.
Who can attend the AV AGM?
- Nominated delegates of Affiliated Clubs (AV Clubs must be financial as at 30th June 2018) and
- Life Members of Athletics Victoria
Clubs will be required to provide names of delegates by midday Monday 23rd July 2018.
Nominations for the Committee of Athletics Victoria
There are three positions available on the Committee of Athletics Victoria in 2018 and seven (7) nominations have been received.
An election will take place at the AGM.
Clubs will have the following number of votes to cast at the AGM (AGM CLUB VOTES )and will be provided with voting slips when they register. * The number of votes each affiliated Club can cast is determined by the number of club members as at the 31st March 2018.
Nominees are listed below. Please click on each nominee for more information (edited by Athletics Victoria)