Have you checked your AV Ranking? Look up your performance here.
- Open and 40+ Knockout Final – Saturday 5 March integrated with the IAAF Melbourne World Challenge, Lakeside Stadium – CLOSING DATE – SUNDAY 28 FEBRUARY 2016 11.59pm
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW!
- Athletes must submit their intention to compete by registering online
- AV will assess performances and eligibility based on the current AV Rankings
- Athletes will be informed of their selection after the closing date and once start lists have been produced
- You have to have competed in at least one round of AV Knockout to be eligible for the Final
- You must have a ranked performance on the AV Rankings to be considered for that event
- If the top eight (8) spots are not filled then AV will take the next best placed eligible athlete in the rankings
- GUEST/INVITE spots to this competition will be at the discretion of Athletics Victoria and athletes that haven’t competed a AV Knockout will be charged $30 per event.
- Only those that have submitted their intention to compete online will be considered.
- Athletes that are competing at Open state champs can also compete in AV Junior Knockout Final if eligible.
If you have any questions or feedback regarding the 2015-16 track and field season, email email@example.com or call (03) 8646 4500.