Join schools from all over the state for the ‘2016 Victorian All Schools Road Relay Championships‘ at the iconic Albert Park parklands on Saturday 14 May.
The event provides a great opportunity for students to work as a team and enjoy the excitement of relay running.
How schools can enter: (note this is not for individual entry – please contact your school to enter on your teams behalf)
Step 1: CLICK HERE to download the School List/Table
Step 2: Enter in the teams that will be competing for your school only at Albert Park. All age groups appear on the one spread sheet.
Step 3: If your school does not appear on the list, there is a blank row at the bottom to add your school name and teams.
Step 4: Save the spreadsheet as ‘2016 All School Road Relay Championships Entries – School Name’ and e-mail it to email@example.com.
Teams must be registered before 12 midday next Monday 2 May.
- Entries will not be accepted unless the spreadsheet is checked and correctly submitted by the entry closing date.
- Team prices – all age groups – $40.00
- No late or on the day of competition entries will be accepted.
- Please note that athlete names are not required.
- Payment – once entries have been received via e-mail, an invoice will be sent to school representatives in order to process payment.
XCR Handbook: Download Here – Skip to page 32.
If you have any issues entering teams, please contact AV on (03) 8646 4500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before 12 midday on Monday 2 May.