Premier’s Active April encourages all Victorians to do 30 minutes of physical activity a day during April. It’s free, it’s fun and it’s part of the Victorian Government’s commitment to get more people active and healthy.
Use the online Activity Tracker to log your daily activity and track your progress throughout the month. Plus, you can create and join teams, compare the progress of team members, discover events near you and win awesome prizes!
Just by registering every participant gets*:
- 10 free YMCA passes
- 15% off at Sportsmart in store and online
- one hour free tennis court hire at Melbourne Park or Albert Reserve
- a 2 for 1 ticket offer to SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- a chance to win some great prizes including four tickets to the 2015 Toyota AFL Grand Final (GFAFL15/12), a $1,500 bike voucher or a GoPro Camera
- a chance to win Sportsmart vouchers and coaching clinics at your school with high-profile athletes
Register today at activeapril.vic.gov.au
*Terms and conditions for all prizes and offers apply. Visit activeapril.vic.gov.au for details.