With some fantastic results throughout the year and record entry numbers, the 2014 XCR season has come to an end. After having 9 rounds of competition during XCR’14, the XCR’15 season is back to 10 events across the calendar, with the addition of the Surf Coast Ekiden Relay to be held in Anglesea in 2015.
Key XCR’15 season dates:
- Round 1: Saturday 18 April- Jells Park Relays
- Round 2: Saturday 9 May- Lardner Park Cross Country
- Round 3: Saturday 30 May- Ballarat 15km Road Race
- Round 4: Saturday 13 June- Bundoora Cross Country
- Round 5: Sunday 28 June- Albert Park 10km Road Race
- Round 6: Saturday 11 July- Sandown Road Relays
- Round 7 Saturday 1 August- Brimbank Cross Country
- Round 8: Saturday 15 August- Anglesea Surf Coast Ekiden Relay
- Round 9: Sunday 6 September- Burnley Half Marathon
- Round 10: Saturday 19 September- Tan Relays (TBC)
Key National dates:
- Saturday 2 May 2015- Australian 10k Road Championships, Sydney, NSW
- Sunday 31 May 2015- Australian Mountain Running Championships, Brisbane, QLD
- Sunday 7 June 2015- Australian 100k Road Championships, Gold Coast, QLD
- Saturday 29 August 2015- Australian Cross Country Championships, Melbourne, VIC
- Sunday 20 September 2015- Australian Marathon Championships, Sydney, NSW
- Sunday 11 October 2015- Australian Half Marathon Championships, Melbourne, VIC
*Selection criteria for Nationals will be released in due course.
Athletics Victoria values your feedback and input and welcomes you to take part in a quick survey in review of the XCR 2014 season by clicking here.