Stay active in April and your Club could win 1 of 4 $250 Rebel Sport vouchers
Premier’s Active April is part of the Victorian Government’s commitment to promote healthy and active lifestyles and get Victorians more active, more often!
Premier’s Active April is a 30 x 30 challenge where all Victorians are encouraged to do 30 minutes of physical activity a day during April.
Its fun, its free, and just by registering, your club could win one of 4 x $250 Rebel Sport vouchers. Club teams simply need to register their name as <sport> <club name> and the four clubs with the most registrations will win the $250 prizes.
Each registered individual will also receive:
- 15% off at Rebel Sport
- 10 free YMCA passes
- One free child pass to National Sports Museum and MCG Tour
- One free child pass to SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- One hour free tennis court hire at Melbourne Park or Albert Reserve
- A chance to win some great prizes including our major registration prize of a sports pack valued at over $40,000 including four corporate tickets to the 2014 Toyota AFL Grand Final, bikes and sporting equipment
- A chance to win Rebel Sport vouchers and coaching clinics at your school with high-profile athletes
- Weekly email tips on being active and healthy eating
Teams and participants can log daily activity with the new Active April app and chart their progress throughout the month. You can also discover great events that are taking place in your local area!
Click here for How to register my club information sheet.
Register today and join your club team to help your club win this great prize: https://app.activeapril.vic.gov.au/register/